We invoke God by inviting as many Melanesians as possible
- to fast on regular basis: Fridays and Saturdays every week, and fast on other important days such as Christmas, Passover, independence day, …
- to pray at least one minute every hour, and to pray when fasting.
- to praise God in celebrations every time for all things that he had done, primarily for
- Creating us Melanesians and Pacific Islanders as the Paradise on Earth;
- Blessing us with all we have, particularly cultural inheritance that we enjoy today
- to worship God in Spirit and glorify His Name
- finally to invoke Him to come down to this earth, and rule the world as the King of Kings forever.
The Holy Bible, xodus 14:14 New International Version
14 The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
The Melanesian Way of Approaching God is simple and fully spiritual, no rational involved, no theology involved, no explanation involved.
We invite Human Beings across the Globe to participate this global movement to invoke God interfere and stop our rationalism and rational concept of God and begin spiritual awakening to communicate directly with God in the Spirit and in simplicity.